Wednesday, July 29, 2009

4th of July

Our family had a wonderful time this year...our first year EVER celebrating with Dad, as he is required to work every single year by the city. And of course...baby Cody's first holiday at just a little over 3 weeks old!I couldnt fit all the pictures I wanted but for the embellishments on this page, I reused the sticks I put into our cupcakes! Jordyn and I had a great time gluing all those and it was cool to get to reuse them into these LO's! Lots of doodling and some stickles to pop. All cuts were from Graphically Speaking.














8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Leah I LOVE this layout! The kaleidoscopic positioning of the pix and embellies just screams fireworks to me! Love how you used the cupcake sticks. That's the first thing I saw. and look at little COdy only a few days old. FABULOUS! xxD

Kelly said...

OMG Leah, what a great layout. Loved to look at the pix. Looks like a good time was to be had by all.

Sandy said...

Love the lo Leah...your work is always so wonderful...hope all is well with the babes

angelaw said...

i love your blog and the pics of the kids.. they are so beautiful.. love your lo's..

Lori said...

Hi Leah! Thanks for your nice comments on my snowman card at the Cuttlebug spot! I just came to check out your blog. You scrapbook page is AWESOME. Such a fun group of pictures and a great use of colors and embellishments. I have to get back to scrapbooking! BTW congrats on your new baby...all of your kids are adorable!

Kelly said...

Just wanted to say hello and see what you were up to. Looks like baby has got to take priority over scrapbooking...LOL! Nothing new since the last time I visited. Hey thanks for the sweet comments on my blog this morning. I got Boo On His Bums JUST BECAUSE I seen the baby shower invites that you and Donna did. Enjoy your day!

Brenda said...

AWESOME layout!!! Beautifly done Leah!
hugs
Brenda

The6ofusinca said...

Yummy layouts Leah!
Head over to my blog I have a BLOG AWARD for u!

xoxo
Jen