Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day 09

This was something quick and easy for my FIL...card is from Wild Card cartridge and was used for both cards. I used Mrs Grossmans natural paper sticker to make the window design, also from Wild Card and added brads.Close up of the doodling...it really needed some doodling and totally changed the look!For this one I added the layer inside of white...fish are also from WCSome doodling and inking for the inside.
You can just tell enough in this pic that there is color to these rainbow trout..of course! lol! I used simmered cardstock and then chalked, very carefully, with my pinky finger to get these results!
It was fun to get to make these for my Daddy and my wonderful Father in Law!













1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

These are such great guy cards and they look like real leather IRL. You're right, the doodling really made it! xxD