Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Circle of Friends Blog Award




Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. So, while it may be hard for me to only pick five I will give this award to.

Donna
Jen
Dawn
Stine
Melinda

Thank you so much Nanne for this very special award! I am so glad to have met you! I have to say that I have been having a blast with the blogging..I wish I had done it sooner! Well more for the fact that it is great fun and inspiration to view others blogs! So thanks to my Cricut mb friends!

For you gals I have given this award to...I have had a wonderful time getting to know you and look forward to our friendships! xoxo Leah

3 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

awww! That's super sweet of you Leah!!!
HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS TO YOU!!!!!
MUAH MUAH MUAH! LOL!!

XOXOX
Jen

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey Sweetiecakes! You know I love you! Thanks so much for this lovely award. xxD

Stine said...

That is so sweet!! Thank you so much! Will pass it on as soon as i get done with the house organizing and when I start updating my blog again (my camera actually holds a lot of card pictures ready to post...)

Will try to write more in english in the future, I promise!!! Also got a great tip from a cricut friend about google translator, so might add that too...

Hugs to you friend!!