Thursday, July 23, 2009

Look at me! I am 3!

This was my little girl's 3rd birthday! One of her favorite things are butt cakes, bup cakes or as they are more commonly known, cupcakes! LOL! This is my first project with my new baby so its only taken me 4 days to complete...now for someone that likes things done in the same day, that was tuff! This is Cuttlebugged and Stickled to death! lol! Cupcake is Doodlecharms and the font is All Mixed Up (I think!)Needed to show off that big ol' smile!














5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! You got it all done! This really turned out cute Leah! What a heartbreaker that Jordyn is. Such a doll! xxD

Sandy said...

what a smile....she is such a cutie...love the lo...the cupcakes look yummy!

Kelly said...

What a great layout Leah! Never heard the term "butt cakes" but they sure look yummy! What a cutie your Jordyn is!

Nanne said...

This is such a great layout.. I too love those cupcakes.. stop by my blog, I have a little something for ya..
cheers
Nanné

Brenda said...

awwww sooo sweet!lookie at her happy lil face...priceless!
hugs
Brenda