Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Shower and Sweet Pea

Some of you might recognize this little invitation from Donna's blog (Popsicle Toes). She sweetly offered to do the invites for Cody's baby shower...and just in time since he arrived only 2 weeks later!
I did not have to do too much to this page...just added the invite, some journaling on left over paper and the ONE and only picture from the day! Yeah, I know, what was I thinking? LOL!

I love how this turned out! The rest of the pages were pretty simple and so is this one but it turned out so sweet! This is Cody at one week old...I had a picture of his little foot and then cut it out to use...but then realized it looked a little scary, LOL!

There are strips of fabric stickers by Mrs Grossmans, I love that product! Cuts are from New Arrival. I chalked the sweet peas and thought they looked darling...added pearls and put in the heart so I could make sure to put in he was a week old!

So what...I did 5 LO's? is that right? Pretty good with all these kids under foot! LOL!
Thanks for looking everyone!

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

I see you did a little extra doodling on the invite. What, not enough detail for ya? LOL That was a fun day. I know your sister's took some pix. LOVE the sweet pea! Did you realize you put one month instead of one week? Easily fixed. I KNOW you don't want him to grow up too fast. Hugs, D

Kelly said...

So sweet. That invite is SO precious. I love what you did with the pea...and my Favorite...BABY FEET. Now I don't have a feet fetish but I do love baby feet...LOL!

The6ofusinca said...

beautiful!!!! cant get on to the mb, so thought i would say hi here!!! great lo's!!!!

Margie said...

Leah, that is just precious!

Sandy said...

Leah...just the cutest..love the invite...the little one is a doll baby...love the little toes...wonderful page...hugs sandy

magicwanda said...

Leah this is just awesome......
You did such a great job...I love his litte toes..so precious!
Hugs Wanda

Bug Junkie said...

Awwwww,that's so Sweet! Love the little pearls in the pea. Your little one is a doll.

Yes, as you've mentioned we have similar taste, lol. However, I could not figure out how to get text in the banner so I ended up taking it off my blog.....How did you do that???? :)