Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birth Day!

Happy Birth Day baby Cody!
This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! His birth could not have gone any easier...I journaled a shorter version of the birth story here.
Pictures of my sister Amy who was there for his birth and my other sister Kerri, who at almost midnight came flying up to the hospital to see him! LOL! She must have came quickly because he was still on my chest where he was put immediatly after birth!
Paper is DCWV, spring stack from about a year ago? I have SO many stickers and have decided that I need to start using them so used some from Mrs. Grossmans (who's factory is local so I always get amazing deals at their factory store!). I added just a bit of Glossy Accents to the stickers as well. I don't know how much will really show up but here is a shot of the stickers and Oh-So-Important baby birth day facts!



You know, normally we don't always care for pictures of ourselves..but I thought this was beautiful. A beautiful, peaceful moment caught on film....




3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how precious! He looks like such a big boy now compared to these pix. Sweet happy memories. xxD

Kelly said...

You have been busy since I last visited your blog. What great layouts. The picture of you nursing is priceless!

Sandy said...

Leah...are you a little bit happy...these pix are toooo priceless...i esp love the tender moment between mother and son....beautiful