Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lucky Ducky, Lucky to have You!

Of course Cody's baby album has to have pictures with his big brother and sister! Both these moments were treasures to have caught...Jords and Cody holding hands and Scotti showing his baby brother his all important Pixar Cars (Cody hope you like those because thats about all the toys we have! LOL!)
I don't think this pictured well...but again, I used some stickers and really wanted to accent the pictures with hearts and went with yellow, then I came up with the title and added in the duckies! Some clear stamps for the lettering..given to me by my AMAZINGLY AMAZING mb friend angelaw (who I can not imagine not having met!) Thanks girl!

Font is Lyrical Letters..one of the BEST carts ever! Stickled with the baby blue color, which is cool because its not overly glittery (same with the baby pink color).


I just thought I would add in this last picture because you could not really see the journaling too well on the bigger shot...cute pic of all the kids together!
Thanks for looking...a couple more pages to add...



4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Big brother and sister are sooo cute with him! Darling Leah! xxD

Kelly said...

What a great picture of Jordyn and Cody! You did a great job at putting this together.

Margie said...

Too cute! Love the little duckies in the hearts. Looks like you've got some live-in help with little Cody!

Sandy said...

wonderful wonderful wonderful...love how they fill up your heart....they are beautiful little blessings!