Monday, August 10, 2009

My 2nd Blog Award

Thank you so much to my friends Donna and to Sandy...I appreciate being thought of!

What is great is that I would say that both these woman were inspirations to me to even start this blog...so thank YOU!

I actually not sure whom to share this with though....I think everyone I know in my small circle has this award already! LOL!

Love you girls!

Silly me I see that I got this from a couple other gals as well....LOL, where have I been???

Thank you Nanne and Sandi for thinking of me.....

5 comments:

Sandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

See what happens when you're good....you just get sandy'd to death!!!! Hey check out your followeres sometimes there are people who don't have any awards....just a thought...thanx for the toot!

Joy said...

Congrats on the blog award and welcome to the world of blogging! I just started mine awhile back and Im still learning.Love your title and the colors!!! Its great to see you, havent seen you in awhile!! BTW, You are going to need a VERY big stick when the boys start calling on Jordyn...she is a DOLL, as are ALL your children! See you on the MB !!!
xoxo Joy

Brenda said...

I got an award for you stop by my blog to pick it up.. too you are doing awesome with your new blog!!!
hugs
Brenda

DonnaMundinger said...

Pretty soon you'll spend more time accepting awards than scrapping, LOL. Hugs, D