Monday, August 10, 2009

Who wears the pants?

Well I think the answer to this question is pretty obvious......LOL! Font for this is Lyrical Letters, my first time using this cart! The pants were getting tossed out and then I realized I had these pictures and here I went...So I just got Tim Holtz distress inks and can NOT get enough of them...even used them on the pants pocket...I was trying to figure out all of what would be in someone's pockets and I thought of a check book and tore this out of an old one of mine..distressed and journaled...What else goes into pockets...money! Here is an expired credit card, didnt have to distress that because anything my husband carries gets trashed (LOL) I have to say here the money looks pretty real but is board game money, rolled and distressed again....I thought I would take this picture because I really took some time distressing this background paper (Bazzil). The other paper is DCWV printed paper in demin and the cut was from Graphically Speaking...I took the tag out of the pants and added it here as well, and then some "stitching".














9 comments:

Sandy said...

Leah...this is amazing...I love love love it...the pocket...the check book jounaling page...well just every little detail...just incase u did not get my earlier message...i have a little somethin somethin for u...pick it up on my blog...hugz sandy

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, girlfriend, this is the CUTEST! I knew when I saw those pix you were gonna do something amazing but this is out of this world! LOVE IT! xxD Did you not see my little award for you from the other day? You're racking them in now. LOL

angelaw said...

omg leah i love it.. you did such a wonderful and amazing job.. you are so talented.. you need to come to texas and do all my layouts from now on..lolol.. its sooooooooo cute and the kiddos are so adorable in the pants.. what a great memory for them to have when they get older..

Leah said...

well...looky looky some of my fav girlz...thankx for the comments my dears!

Margie said...

OMG, Leah, when I saw the pics you previously posted, I thought it couldn't possibly get any cuter... but look at this!!! Love all the distressed details and the cute journaling note! PS... Thanks for following!

Jennifer said...

Leah...love this LO and love your blog!! I'm a follower now too!!

Stine said...

I love this lay out Leah. Cool details, and what a precious picture!!! Can't wait to start scrapping and doing som real blogging again when baby arrives. You inspire me VERY much. I live your work!!

Linda said...

Love your lo and blog... nice work... you inspire me.....


Linda

Brenda said...

This is the most creative LO that I have seen in the longest time!! Love every single detail and the photo's are priceless! Thank you sooo munch for sharing!! :)

Brenda ~