Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Day of School

Wow has it been forever or what? Do you all even remember who I am? LOL!
I had been out a computer for awhile but I have been crafting!
Okay so here is the Scotti's first day of school! Paper was from a Target store $1 section. And the black was a small black paged journal I had and I simply pulled out the pages!
I think my favorite thing is when it hit me that I should have him write his name instead of doing to with a font cartridge...what a big difference there is already in his handwriting as that first week in school! Sadly by the time I post these I can never remember the font I used! LOL! Pencils are from Locker Talk and the clipboard from Fabulous Finds.

This page is a little busy, I like it and then don't like it....don't know I had that happen before! A couple of the prints are from the mat stack DCWV school stack.


Here I really wanted to pull out some numbers and also it needed just a bit something more then just the paper...and also shown is some journaling...


I really wanted to try and use all the photo's from that day, well that did not happen but I was close! Scotti was the first in the door, first to get his name tag and first on the rug! Prezel Power is how the teacher gets the kids to get settled down and quiet...they get a pretzel once they are sitting pretzel style!



Again sorry I have not posted in such a long time!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Another great layout Leah!Love the apple photo very clever! Love your style!
hugs
Brenda

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

I like both these layouts, Love how you got him to write his name on the pencil. Such a special moment and well captured.

hugs
Kaye x

DonnaMundinger said...

Leah this is darling! Can't believe he's growing up so fast! Love the journaling around the page and how you had Scotti write his name in the pencil. Too cute! xxD