Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halloween Paper Pieced Fun Foam

I woke up this morning feeling in the holiday spirit, even if its going to be 100 out today! hot!
The kids and I were doing some crafts together this morning and they were playing with foam shapes..well I knew I had some plain sheets that I have never even used and thought maybe I could do my Halloween LO...and here you go! I have some room to maybe add a title or something later but I thought I would wait..I normally NEVER do a LO without the photo's first but really wanted to put this together today! Hope I get that perfect photo this year (Have you seen my kids? How could I not! LOL!) Here is a close up of the foam cuts I made. Added some inking, some brads and thats about it!


9 comments:

magicwanda said...

Oh Leah ....I love this and I am lovin all of your last 3 posts....AWESOME !
Hugs Wanda

Kelly said...

I've been away for a while, I can't believe how busy you have been! I'm lovin what you have posted...I'll be back later to make comments on them individually.

Margie said...

You go girl!!! Of course you will get some wonderful pics to fill it up! Love that rickety fence!

Sandy said...

So cute Leah..the foam really adds alot...I love the personality it gives the cuts...you did a fab job gf!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow you've been busy. I have to agree with Margie, you are going to get several perfect pics for this layout and will have to make it a double. Love the dimension of the foam, great cuts.

hugs
Kaye x

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how fun using foam! Really great job with this. Can't wait to see the pic you end up using. xxD

Sandi said...

Oh, Leah, I tried leaving you a cooment last night but my computer went a little nuts! This is fab and I hope you get lots of great pix this fall so that we can see more of your wonderful work!

Stine said...

Love it Leah!! I am not a Halloween person, but I still appreciate a great lay out ;o) (Long story short - Halloween has not been celebrated in Norway untill the last few years, and norwegians mostly seems to have taken up the slightly bad traditions of behaving badly...I love dressing up though so I might grow into it as kids get older ;o))

Joy said...

Leah this is just TOOO cute !!! The house, the pumpkins..and that fence, its adorable !
xoxo Joy