Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Life is Precious Because of You

I got a few photos enlarged and was so excited and challenged to come up with ideas on what to do for them! There is not too much room left after using a 8x10 so this is primarily all title... I used letter charms, handwriting, Graphically Speaking (precious) and then punch and hand wrote on textured paper.


I used oversized flowers here but still feel it needed a little something so I hand drew and cut out swirls on handmade sticker paper. I also used my white chalk pen for doodling and distressed all the paper edges. Thanks for looking and I hope you all are doing well!


5 comments:

Brenda said...

wow this is sooo awesome! Love all the details you did it is just perfect!And those lil faces are priceless!
hugs
Brenda

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

What a beautiful picture, and the size is fab. Love the large flower, just perfect and you did a great job hand cutting the swirls.

hugs
Kaye x

DonnaMundinger said...

Perfect for this picture Chickie! I LOVE the title and how you did all of the words. This is amazing! You gotta show me those letter charms next time I'm over. xxD

Sandy said...

Leah....I love all your new layouts...put have to say I think this is my fav...I hope i did not miss it on the cricut mb...it's fab gf...and the pic of you kiddos is truly precious!

Sandi said...

leah, this is just awesome. love it all!