Monday, October 5, 2009

BIG NEWS!

Well I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to share this with you all.......

I am a designer for Stuck on u Sketches!!!! http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/

Along with Sandi Clarkson, Sandy Windsor and Nanne Harry!

I am overjoyed at being considered equal with these fabulous ladies and can not wait to stretch out of my comfort zone and see what I can come up with!

So I have a plea to my lovely, talented and altogether great looking followers....please, if you love me, and please say you do....follow us at Stuck on u Sketches! and gone the fun!

9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

As soon as I saw your AMAZING layout based on that difficult sketch I KNEW you were destined for this! Congrats Sweetie! Loads of love! D

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOH! Quite the glamour shot on Stuck on u Sketches! How come I rarely see you like that? JK. xxD

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats Leah! You are more than deserving for this position.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

Yay! So happy to have you working with us....

Kelly said...

Congratulations Leah! You will fit right in and do them proud!

Leah said...

IN RESPONCE TO DEAR DONNA..THATS WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHEN I WEAR MAKEUP!

magicwanda said...

Oh You LUCKY GIRL !!!!!!
And I have always loved you....a great person and you do awesome work!
and I am all ready following.....SOUS.
Congrats Leah
Big Hugs Wanda

Nanne said...

Its our pleasure to have you on our DT..
hugs
Nanné

Margie said...

Hey, girl! Big fat congrats! I'll be playing along, for sure!