Friday, October 9, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot Challenge

Well now I am on a challenge roll! LOL!

This is for the Cuttlebug Spot challenge blog...a fabulous place to find inspiration for that cute lil' machine!

http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

This weeks challenge is a Breast Cancer Awareness card! Gotta love and support that! Huh ladies?

I look foward to participating now more often with them!



CB folders used were Distressed Stripes (my new fav) and Swiss Dots (old fav)! I embossed (wet) the tree image white on white and love that look! The owl is done in pink ink but has details embossed as well (clear to show pink still)! Stamps are from J's, sorry I took them out of the packaging and don't remember the name! Clear flower embellies by Making Memories were CB-ed.

Hope you folks likey!



7 comments:

That's Who I Am said...

That is the cutest card! I love the white and pink together and the owl is really cute. What a great cause.

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Leah! Love your embossing, both wet and dry! Looks really cool on the clear embellie! Thanks for joining us a TCS. I expect to see you each week now. LOL(No pressure. :D ) xxD

Sandy said...

Hey girlie..come by and see me I have something for you!

Margie said...

Leah, love all the embossing techniques, girl! What a pretty, pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us and we'll see ya next week, right?

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leah this is fab, just love the white on white for the trees, beautiful stamp. The owl is so cute, perfect card.

hugs
Kaye x

Kelly said...

How cute Leah. Love the white on white with a touch of pink!

The6ofusinca said...

Awesome card Leah!!!