Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Big Sister...a mini album!

Oh Kerri...don't hate me (don't have me for being creative! lol!)
This was a night out that looks like I sure did miss out on! Papers used were DCWV Blossums and Butterflies stack and paper from Heidi Swapp..different ribbons and vellum sayings. Embellies were from K&Co.










I alwasy tell her just to smile but if she wants to be wierd...well then, she's gonna get scrapped!
Oh and for the record this was done over a month, not just this weekend if anyone is wondering how I get that much stuff done with a new baby! LOL!




4 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leah this is fab, love how you have the photos big, awesome job.

hugs
Kaye x

Nanne said...

this is so amazing and she will love it..makes me wish I had a sister.. great job..
cheers
Nanné

Sandy said...

Wonderful work Leah...she will love it...I scrap for my sisters too...it really means so much to them!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is sooo cute Leah! Kerri is gonna just flip! GREAT PIX! Hugs! D