Friday, October 9, 2009

SOUS Challenge 2

Happy Friday all! Anyone else glad for the weekend?!!!
So here we go for my first offical DT project! The sketch (sorry not organized here, refer to SOUS for the sketch please) had taken one form for me and then I realized that I had these to scrap and here we go!


http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/

Paper was from DCWV Nursery stack. Cuts are from Stretch Your Imagination and Doodlecharms. This really does look better in person..there are some great prints used and layering behind the left photo, even a layer of embossed vellum paper!

Thanks for coming by and I look forward to seeing what else is created by the sketch!

xoxo!




5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! First DT project and I'm first to say congrats! Love your layour chickie. Are you having fun yet? xxD

Sandi Clarkson said...

Awesome, Leah! Love that you could use the sketch and get in some multiple photos as well. Great LO, wonderful memories. So glad to have you and your talent on the DT.

Sandy said...

Yay Leah...wonderful layout and great take on the sketch...and your little easter hunnies are just the cutest...I am so happy you are a part of the DT....we love you!!!

Nanne said...

Aaaaaw.. Leah, this is such a sweet layout..I love your Easter colors and that little basket with the eggs is to die for..
I too love the fact that you are on our DT.. can't wait to see what you come up with next..
hugs
Nanné

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Such a cute layout, love the colours and I have to say you have 3 of the cutest kids. I have just linked my layout for this sketch.

hugs
Kaye x