Friday, October 23, 2009

SOUS Challenge October 23

Well I am off for the weekend to my scrap retreat with my swarm girlfriends! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll be checking in bright and early monday morning!

Really...you gotta see this weeks sketch and what the other DT gals did with it...LOVED this one!

Another fun and yet, just a bit tough for me, sketch by Page Maps from Stuck on U Sketches! We have recently hit 100 followers and are very thankful to all our friends there and for the great gals going our challenges! Big SMOOCH!

Paper is K and Company and DCWV Printed paper here is from DCWV and I cut out the words from printed paper and backed with cardstock. Tied twine to Falling Leaves and embellished a touch with tiny spots of Liquid Pearls. Pumpkin was just pieced together and inked and distressed.


Not sure how this photographed but the black spots were turned into spiders and then I used my new Distressed Stickles for the first time on the orange and straw colored spots! Tags were distressed with Shabby Shutters, green ink.

Hope you all like and please check out our blog for more examples!



6 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Looks like another great sketch. Love the papers, not used the distressed stickles myself will have to check those out. Gorgeous photo.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great job, Leah, and what a fabulous pic! Love all your layers .. just another winner in my book.

Sandy said...

Leah...I love the pic of your little guy and all the wonderful fall colors and embellies...you did a fab job...does not look like it was hard for you at all...you made it look wonderful! Hope you have tons of fun at your swarm!

Nanne said...

Wow...Great job on the layering and that pumpkin is just too cute.. If scotti gets any cuter, you'll be whacking all of the young ladies away with a stick..LOL :O)
hugs
Nanné

magicwanda said...

Hi Leah
Such a great layout...nice take on the sketch!
Those eyes WOW he is such a cutie.... I really love the pumkin and the papers you used, also liked how you cropped the paper for the title...great job
Big HUgs Wanda

Tammara said...

Love the colors and the way you did your title-wonderfully done!