Monday, October 26, 2009

TCS Halloween Challenge

What is Halloween without black, green and purple?...I love that certain colors remind us about holidays...you can find inspiration in so many daily things to add to your holiday crafts! Like the random fibers I found!





The Cuttlebug Spot











I got these amazing DOLLAR stamps, yes a buck from our local craft store Richards. I embossed him in white powder and then the saying in silver tinsel (has a ruff texture to it, an accidental purchase that I ended up loving!). Added a metal dot to his eye (can you see me in it?)


















I used 3 CB folders here...I actually kept adding layers to this card...I started with the background only and the purple embossed, added the simmered printed paper embossed with the spider web, added the purple along the side and then the black torn pieces...lol...lots of additions to this one!








I want to thank Nilda and the DT at The Cuttlebug Spot for all their FUN FUN FUN examples to the challenges! xoxo!




8 comments:

Steph said...

This is fabulous! Love all of the details. Thanks for joining us this week at TCS!

DonnaMundinger said...

Whoa chickie! This is a really spooky one! Great choice of embossing folders too. Love it! Fab weekend! Wish it didn't have to end! Hugs, D

Margie said...

Leah, showing your dark side, huh? Awesome job! love the torn papers! Glad you joined us again at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Sandy said...

Fabulouso....wonderfully done Leah...great work as always!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Left you something on my blog. Don't shoot me!

magicwanda said...

Oh boy Leah ...Sandi beat me to it...you got one from me too!!!! come ck my blog
Big hugs Wanda

ScrapHappyGal said...

Love your card!!! The die cut I used wasn't that bad. Cottage Cutz dies are very detailed but the pieces aren'e too small. :) Have you ever tried them?

KarenB said...

What a spooky card!!! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week! KarenB