Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thinking of You, TCB Challenge

For this weeks challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot I did a card for my neighbor..she and her mother had lived next to me for many years and her mother, Doris, just passsed away. She was such a sweet lady and she will be greatly missed!

The challenge was to go monochramtic...I thought this was a nice and simple card...just want them to know I am thinking of them. I used a couple CB folders and used distressed embossing powders over the whole card (that didn't work too well by the way! lol!) I also stamped my saying with black over gold ink and then embossed that with clear powder. Oh and the circle stamp image was Martha and that was embossed also with the distress powder.

So lots of embossing done here...I am enjoying TCS challenges so that I can use some techniques that I love but don't use near enough!





5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your card and I, too, am a fan of clear embossing powder. Your card is FAB!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this Leah! Great combo of embossing techniques and folder and the green is lovely! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

Kelly said...

So pretty Leah, I'm sure your neighbor will treasure it during this difficult time.

Sandy said...

Leah...this is gorgeous....I love the colors...the tree is too cute...so very thoughtful!

Margie said...

How pretty, Leah! Love all that embossing. Thanks for playing along... see ya next week!