Thursday, October 1, 2009

Too Dog Gone Fun

So here is what I have been up to the past couple days (well that and my son having pink eye! can you imagine what I am going through to attempt to keep the rest of us from getting it...antibac central!! lol!!)
These pictures are from 2007 and 2008. They have been special to me and I just never had the right idea for them until now... Fonts are Mickey and Cuttin Up. I added some Stickles to this title which I think added a lot!!! The title is cut to fit a 4x6 piece, I do have the cut file if anyone is interested in it...
Here is Pluto...you know I cut him at just under 5 and he was still HARD to piece...ugh! Makes me question wanting the Princess carts! LOL! (ok no, I still want them!)

Oh and Happy October 1st! So ready for the holidays!!!



3 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

What a fun layout. Love goofy, they really are hard to piece together. Have never heard of pink eye but doesn't sound good, hope your little man is better soon.

hugs
Kaye x

Kelly said...

This layout is too dog gone cute! By the way, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I love pink but not in the eye...hope your little guy is doing better real soon and doesn't share it with all of you.

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE Leah! Great job on Pluto! So sorry about the pink eye. Hope it clears up soon. I miss you! xxD