Friday, October 30, 2009

Who Loves You (SOUS Challenge)

Hello friends! Well this weeks challenge at Stuck on U Sketches is a bit special.......

A Triple Challenge between SOUS, Practical Scrappers and Frosted Designs. Please visit any blog for a list of details regarding the challenge and the prizes being offered by each blog for your participation!
Funny thing from our weekend swarm last week is that this is the only thing I did...LOL! But heck, I think its always a lot more fun to do other peoples stuff then my own! Ok back to the LO...papers from Bazzill and KI Memories. Cricut font Storybook. Stamping with Versamark to the yellow paper as well as the blue leaves. Some random ribbons. Owls compliment of my GF Jennifer by Forest Friends. And pearls are Liquid Pearls by Ranger.

Hope you guys will take a spin on this Triple Challenge...this was a lot of fun to do and thank you to add the participating DT members!

16 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooooh love the layout Leah. Preety paper to go with such a pretty picture! Have a great weekend!

Margie said...

Leah, that is the cutest! Love the colors! I left an award for you on my blog, but I see you, too, already have received it. I'm batting a thousand!

Sandy said...

She is toooo stinkin cute...I love what you have done this week....but I always love what you do...just wonderful....You rock girlie...thanx for all you do!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leah, you did such a great job on this one! That pic pf Jordyn is adorable .. love her peeking around the tree like that. Anyway, great job with the sketch ... and now I'm off to my own retreat! If I can get off the computer .. heehee

DonnaMundinger said...

This really did turn out CUTE Leah! Love the final addition of the versamark and liquid pearls! At least you got one thing done...LOL. Was sure fun though! xxD

Nanne said...

Aaaaaw...that is just the cutest photo and the greatest layout.. Just Perfect!!
I love the colors and prints that you used.. looks amazing..
hugs
Nanné

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leah this is gorgeous, your daughter has such a beautiful infectious smile. Love the papers and the stamping is fab.

hugs
Kaye x

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Leah, only me again to say I have left something on my blog for you.

hugs
Kaye x

Joy said...

Oh Leah this is soooo cute !!! The color combo is perfect!
xoxo Joy

Christine said...

So cute Leah! You've got some adorable subjects there!

LuvinmyLabs said...

This is such a cute layout!! You did a great job!!

~Amy

Sherri said...

fantastic layout

di said...

Oh my, this is so cute! You did a fantastic job with the tri-challenge! I just love that owl! lol

Stine said...

Just popping by to say hi!! Love your LO, she is so precious!! Have not been around anywhere lately because of kitchen redo and because me and the kids currently are touring southern Norway to see relatives and friends (attended my nephews christening as godmother this weekend and will now stay with my parents for a couple of weeks. Have no scrapbook related stuff with me, only yarn for knitting christmas gifts, but will rejoin your challenges when I am back home. Hope you are all well!!

Jamie Lane said...

This is adorable!

Tammara said...

That is so cute and I love the bow on the owl. I left you an award on my blog.