Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blog Award!



Okay I am SOOO sorry and hope I didn't come across rude that I have not put up this thoughtful award up awhile ago...but time is short these days!

I know I have recieved this award from a few of my friends, Sandi, Kaye, Margie, Wanda and Tammara. Thank you all for thinking of me....I am going to try and send this on...and not pick any of you! LOL!

Thanks again GF's!
And I would like to pass this on to....
Sandy (my wonderful long lost auntie!)
Jennifer V. (one of the most amazing women I have ever known)
Jennifer B. (my mb GF)
Stine (my oversea friend!)
and Melinda (another "pregnancy chat" friend!)

Thanks again to all of you...I feel very blessed to know ALL of you ladies....

Okay get ready to be impressed! LOL!

1. Where is your cell phone? dunno
2. Your hair? yuck!
3. Your mother? silly
4. Your father? wonderful
5. Your favourite food? sweets
6. Your dream last night? scary
7. Your favourite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? drive
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? driving
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? brave
15. Muffins? okay!
16. Wish list item? BIA
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? phone
19. What are you wearing? nothing (j/k!)
20. Your TV? big
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? fabulous!
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? good
25. Missing someone? Lindsey
26. Vehicle? stroller
27. Something you're not wearing? underwear (j/k! again!)
28. makeup? none
29. Your favourite store? Walmart
Your favourite colour? yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I go over and over? bathroom
34. Facebook? never
35. Favourite place to eat? Taco Bell

Shoot that was a lot more fun then I would have thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Great list!!!! I just did this same award on my blog. It is harder to do one work answers then I realized.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I just love you to death.. thank you for thinking of me...Auntie

DonnaMundinger said...

What so you mean Taco Bell? What happened to Hana Japan? LOL xxD