Monday, November 9, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot Fruit Challenge

This weeks challenge was to do a project featuring fruit. So I thought more about fruit then maybe I ever had...lol...what fruit to do? Then I remembered these 3d stickers I had and matching cherry ribbon and knew thats what I had to do!


Lots of simple layering here and to add a bit more to the stickers I added Rangers Glossy Accents on top! Boy does that stuff add a ton to a project. Its one of my very favorite crafty items, something I probably say all the time here. I don't really own punches and don't have any border ones so I have decided to pull out and actually use the big set of decorative edge scissors I have! And that's about it for the card.

Week #2 on the DT for The Cuttlebug Spot! Woo Hoo!


8 comments:

magicwanda said...

Great choices Leah!
I love the ribbon....great card
Hugs Wanda

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling card Leah! What happened? I thought you said you sent it in on Sat? Did you forget the pic like I sometimes do? Love the colors and the cool dimension on the stickers. Love the glossy accents too. Half the time I'm too impatient for that (LOL)but it does make an impact. xxD

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Another beauty Leah! Love the dimension of the cherries and I too love the glossy accents, it is amazing what a bit of shine can do.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandi Clarkson said...

Looks like a feeling cherry kind of day heehee. Greadt project .. you're on a roll now!

Jamie Lane said...

This is really cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I don't know why you aren't showing up on my blog in my side bar..:-( I had to go searching for you. Very very cute.

Margie said...

Ooooh, Leah, cool look with the glossy accents! Love it!

Sandy said...

So beautiful Leah....I love the embossin and the chuky feel this project has...you did an awesome job!