Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Friends Blog Award



My dear friend Sandy Windsor handed me this very meaningful blog award. She became a friend of mine through the cricut message board and now we are DT sisters at Stuck on U Sketches. I have enjoyed her friendship, always look forward to talking with her and can never wait to see what she creates next!
Now part of this award is to pass this on to 5 more friends.
I know that Sandy had passed this along to Nanne and Sandi C but I would like to do the same. These 3 woman have become good friends of mine. They are a part of my day, are always there to listen and are creative inspirations to me!

Thank you Sandy, Nanne and SC for your friendship to me!

Next I would like to extend this to 3 of my wonderful friends and swarm buddies! Donna I have known for awhile now and love her dearly, Jennifer who is a joy in my life and to Sandy who always makes me smile!

I feel so blessed to know these woman...to have all of you in my life.




7 comments:

Joy-N-Jesus said...

oh, that is so sweet! Yes, friends make all the difference in the world! Thank you Lord for friends!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well, you didn't say Sandyfromukiah, or SandyE. but I am going to assume you meant me (I am a swarm buddy).. but you know what happens when you "ASSUME". I hope it's me. I so enjoy being with all of you "awesome" "talented" ladies when when do our swarms.. thank you my friend

Sandy said...

thanx for the toot Leah...love ya girlie!

jacque4u2c said...

Woo-hoo congrats!!!!!!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Aww Leah, thanks so much Sweetie! Just tried to call you but your line is busy! Love ya lots! xxD

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leah, thanks a bunch, sweetie, I feel the same about you! Always look forward to hearing from you!

Leah said...

I know I stink that I didn't leave links yet...