Friday, November 6, 2009

Its offical...I am part of the DT for The Cuttlebug Spot

Here is my Cuttlebug Spot debut project!

Thank you Nilda for having me join the DT! I am so excited about being a part of such a wonderful challenge blog and I really look forward to making many new friends, as well as enjoying some old friends there too!


I used my Fiskar texture plates as well as a CB folder to do the embossing. Stamped image is from Hampton Arts. I cut him and put him against the card, popped the wood grain embossed paper, popped parts of the stamped image and then popped the "wood" frame. Whats really fun is seeing it in person..the 3 layers give it so much more!


http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/



7 comments:

Margie said...

There goes another great challenge blog! JUST KIDDING! WELCOME aboard, Leah! Nilda's got a great team and it just keeps getting better!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats, Leah .. so well deserved. Have a great fun weekend with your family.

Tammara said...

congrats!

Kelly said...

Congratulations Leah! You will have a lot of fun on the DT for the Cuttlebug Spot! I seen the picture of you and Cody at the swarm on Donna's blog, you look great and I can't believe how big Cody has gotten! Oh by the way, great project!

Sandy said...

I'm so happy for you Leah...can't wait to see all the creativity you toss our way...yeah Leah!!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats on the DT Leah! No surprise really as all your work is amazing. Just love the rustic look of this card and the image is so cute.

hugs
Kaye x

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Congratulations on the DT! Love the card.

Julie