Thursday, December 10, 2009

7 years of wedded bliss!

Happy Anniversary Justin!

Thought I would give a shout out to my husband...even though we really don't get to be together today all I need to know is that your in my life....that is celebration enough!

I love you so much...look at everything that has happened in just 7 years of marriage....2 homes, 3 KIDS and so many adventures!

And if the only problems we ever have will be crumbs on the counter..well I consider myself lucky! You are the most wonderful man in the world and your everything I had ever wanted!

So here is to the next 7...how about 3 more kids? oh geez! just kidding! yikes!

k, love ya my Hunk-a-Junk!

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy Anniversary you two! What a sweet post Leah! Does Justin ever look at your blog? Well, he definitely is a hunk but junk? I don't think so. LOL xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Happy Anniversary, what a wonderful wonderful post. You are truly blessed.

Margie said...

Awwwwww, that's so sweet, Leah! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Happy Anniversary, Leah. Hope it was a good one!

Kelly said...

Awwww that is so sweet...crumbs on the counter! Happy Anniversary Leah!

Joy-N-Jesus said...

happy anniversary! Oh, so sweet and I say go for the three more kids :) lol! Blessings