Monday, December 7, 2009

For You Christmas Challenge (TCS)

Its begining to feel a lot like Christmas!!!! A full week into December and all I can think about is the holidays! Gosh I LOVE it! And loving it so much makes it fun to have these challenges to do! So this week challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot was to do "For You" holiday packaging.

My in-laws (thank goodness they don't look at this blog! LOL!) are getting a few giftcards so I made this little box from Wild Card and adjusted it in DS to make sure it would fit the dimensions of a giftcard.


For You is Storybook font and then welded the penguins from Joys of the Season. There was a back layer, lettering and then the penguins.

Cuttlebug Highlight~ the white textured vellum paper as well as the black vellum were CBed with Swiss Dots. The tag is a shaped tag but decided to add the black vellum behind the wording. Then added a strip of the embossed black vellum around the bottom on the box to tie it all in.


Here is just one more picture to show the box a bit more and the shaped tag! Hope you like!

The box holds about 3 giftcards. If you are interested I could share the cut file, please leave a comment here and email me at...
mrsbealash@aol.com

6 comments:

Judy said...

Wow! I like this gift card holder! very nice work!

Margie said...

Oh, that's so cute, Leah! Love how you used the penguins for the "O"!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is sweet Leah! LOVE the penguins for the "o's" Too darn cute! Wasn't the snow fun today while it lasted? I still can't believe it! xxD

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leah, these are soooo cute. Yrp, you're gonna send me the cutfile. I need to make a few of those! Hope you're having a great day! I've been shopping and I"m getting close to done. I hope! Time to relax and have some Christmas fun!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how did I miss this, this is just too too cute. I love it. You did a fabulous job.

Kelly said...

This is adorable. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I know I don't visit you as often as I should either. It just seems like there isn't enough hours in the day! Have a great weekend!