Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time

If you can believe this...I have been working on this LO for months! And finally it is done!
It turned out that waiting was wonderful! My good friend Donna bought my Sweethearts for Christmas so I got to use many cuts from that on this LO (lock, key, dress, shoe). The bird, butterfly and crown are all from Storybook as is the title.

The story on the right is something I wrote. A little fairy tale all about Jordyn.






Since time is short today, I will let the pictures hold their own!
Hope that you enjoyed this!

And the flowers are from a tutorial from my girlfriend Sandy on Stuck on U Sketches (link on sidebar!)


8 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just beautiful!!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how darling Leah! It really turned out sooo cute! 2 more days girlfriend and it's Christmas! If I don't see you again before the big day have a fabulous holiday. Love to your mom too. Hope she's doing better. Kisses to the kiddles. Can't believe how big Cody's getting. xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leah, it turned out FABULOUS. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Sandi Clarkson said...

One of my all time faves of yours!

Sandy said...

How beautiful is this and your little princess...this is just gorgeous Leah...I love the papers and all the cuts are perfect for the page....wonderfully done!

magicwanda said...

Hi Leah I so LOVE this....
I stopped by to wish you a Very Merry Christmas my Friend, I hope you and your Family have an awesome Christmas.
Big Hugs Wanda

Lori said...

Hi Leah! I saw your post on Joy-n-Jesus' blog and I had to stop by and say hello! How wonderful that you've experienced God's grace and mercy by having your mom home for Christmas! I am rejoicing with you and lift up a prayer of peace for all!

I adore your work with the cute, cute, cute pics of the kids :D I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future!

I am from the Bay Area also - but moved to the central valley 20 years ago! Wow... time has flown by!!! Come visit me sometime Here

Love and big hugs ~ Lori

Michele said...

This is just amazing, I love all the details, and what a great idea to write the story!