Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reindeer Christmas cards 2 of 3

Well what says Christmas like a little bling? Ok really, the whole bling thing is really not me but I LOVE Stickles and think they are my single most favorite embellishment!

Here are a few examples of different types of Stickles....

These are basic colors. Stardust and Xmas Red.

This was the last one I did and LOVE how the chunkier glitter adds to the snowy look! Color is Icicle and nose is Candy Cane.

I wanted to see what something a bit more shiny would look like so I also used Stickles Glitz. Colors used, Tiara (silver and some coppery gold) and Ruby Slippers (red and maybe lavendar, its hard to tell).
And last to see is the finished cards!


2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

You're quite the Stickles connoiseur lady! I know your stash of them is enormous. LOL Is there a color you DON'T have? xxD

Joy said...

Leah.....he is just adorable !!! Oh so cute !!
xoxo Joy