Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reindeer Christmas cards 3 of 3

well not matter what I have tried I can not get this to post in the order that I want it too...so you will have to go backwards and look at post 1 first, just down the page...I am so sorry, I have no idea what is wrong that I can not get this right...ugh)

All paper used was from this years The Holiday Collection by DCWV, printed paper. Obviously I would choose cardstock but always find myself buying the printed paper stacks because I prefer the patterns more then their cardstock stacks (which I do get too! LOL!)

This one I embossed with the ornament CB folder. Cut a section of the printed paper and used Stickles to accent the red and green snowflakes as well as the stockings


Originally I had cut these white backgrounds for all the cards but ended up on a different route. Patterned paper embossed with Swiss Dots.

This one was pretty simple but I accented the print with Stickles.

This was embossed as well with the ornament folder but after I had put it down I thought it needed more and added more strips of patterned paper, all accented again with Stickles.

I wish this showed up a bit better. I used the Ruby Slippers Glitz color to color around the red mat, the holly berries and the red strip along the bottom piece. I thought this one turned out super cute!

I hope you all enjoyed and we are down to 10 days til Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Ya, look at me beating Donna, (but I think she's not feeling well :-(
These are just so adorable Leah.

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE! Sandy is right, I spent all day yesterday in bed but I'm doin' better and have actually started decorating! Yea! Needed a little break so I'm glad I popped by. Think I'll be done by Christmas? xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

BTW, if you go in and edit and change the post times you should be able to switch these (I think). xxD

Sandi Clarkson said...

Leah, your reindeer are just as cute as can be .. love how you made your own plaid. Great job .. don't know how you do it .. when I'm tired I can't do anything not even leave comments .. so I just lurk the MB. Hope your day gets better!

Nanne said...

AAaaaaw. These are super cute cards.. I'm lazy this year and will be buying them instead of making them...LOL
hugs
Nanné

Margie said...

They are SO cute, Leah! I love your patterned papers and that reindeer -- he is just adorable!

magicwanda said...

Hi Leah
These are great no matter what order they are in ....Big Hugs Wanda