I cannot begin to explain the blessings that have come to me since I have found this wonderful world of papercrafts.
I have a joy in my everyday life that belongs just to me and friends to share that with...how incredible is that!
As much as I love creating I could not imagine my life without my friends that I now chat with everyday.
Thank you friends for sharing your time with me, by sharing your time, you are sharing a piece of yourself. Many blessings to you all.
Now the fun part of this aware is to mention 10 things that "knock your socks off"!
Here I go...(and in no particular order)
1. The morning my phone rang and I was told that the birth mother was in labor..hours later I was holding my son Scotti. And the following years the births of my "surprise" Jordyn and my angel Cody. Dang it...still makes me cry thinking of those moments!
2. The Lord for who has given me all I've ever dreamed!
3. My family, my fun parents and beautiful sisters and my niece Maddie
4. My husband, for if it was not for his persistance in life we would not even be together.
5. Creating. Now that I stay home with the kids that usually means something with paper. Before that I did makeup and loved it. I do miss it very much but am happy with whatever I can do creatively.
6. The outdoors. Being in nature is a part of the very core of who I am. When I was a little girl I spent most days outside. Fresh air seems to lift my spirit and nature revitalizes my soul (wow, that sounded super cheesy! LOL!)
7. The computer. For without it I'd have no friends and be bored silly!
8. Reading. I did love to read, usually romance fiction but these days I have been so busy its been awhile since I picked up a book.
9. Movies. I love staying in and watching something low key. (Since I have had children I can not seem to watch anything to intense, LOL, I need to watch something light and fluffy! LOL!)
10. My camper. We bought a large travel trailer (Keystone Copper Canyon) a couple years ago and I still get so excited anytime we go anywhere! Even if its just an overnight to Half Moon Bay. I hope to give just a piece of the fun I had when I was a child to my children.
Now I am supposed to send this back off to 3 more friends....
1. My friend Jennifer, who I chat with almost daily over on the cricut mb! She is a great friend and an absolute amazing papercrafter!
2. Stine, a friend I met through the Pregnancy Chat thread on the mb. We now both have wonderful baby boy's to enjoy (and scrapbook!)
3. Barb, we are still getting to know eachother by way of our blogs but I wanted to give this to you because you always give me your time by coming by and leaving comments. I think that is a wonderful way of showing that you care...so thank you for your support and I look forward to getting to know you better!