Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Nude Year! The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge

WARNING PAPER CRAFT NUDITY! WARNING PAPER CRAFT NUDITY!


Let's welcome in the New Year with new challenges!


Our first challenge of 2010 at The Cuttlebug Spot is a New Year inspired creation. And really, what is more welcoming then a big fat set of....eyeballs! LOL!


I thought my husband would get a kick out of this and he sure did! LOL!


The eyes are from Graphically Speaking and CBed. Card design was hand drawn and cut.


Font is Cuttin Up.

And the little cherry "tattoo" is From My Kitchen.
I had meant to emboss the wording inside but got too excited and glued them right down, oops. So there is not too much embossing on this one. Of course I wanted to do more details but there isn't a lot of details on a "nude" card! LOL! I did do chalk shadowing to make it look a bit more real.

Thanks for looking...do you feel naughty? LOL!

Really hope I did not offend, hope you all could see the fun and silliness in this!

Happy New Year my crafty friends!

13 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Leah! This is SOOOO you! ROTFLMAO! LOVE it! (Enjoy those boobies while you have them!) :D xxD

Sandy said...

Lolololololololol....you are too too funny gf...I bet your hubby loved this one....so realistic looking too....and all this time I thought I would have to save 5 grand to enhance my figure and my cricut is like a magic lamp....lol...love it sweetie...what a very fun and creative way to ring in the New Year!

Nanne said...

OMG....LOL.....LOL.... That is so fab.. Looks like a its a bit nippy out in sunny warm california...LOL I just love your card... its so knicked..
hugs and Happy Nude Year to you too....
Nanné

Brenda said...

OMGOSH this is tooo cute!!!! My hubby would love getting one of these!!!
hugs
Brenda

jandokan said...

You made my day...
what an amazing card...
it's way too funny :D

Hugs Anja

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

OMG!!!! Leah this is hillarious, you are so funny, they look so real. No wonder your husband loved it. You made my day.

hugs
Kaye x

Kelly said...

LOL...this is so cute. Can't help but smile!

Sandi Clarkson said...

So, Leah, what can I say? I know what would happen if MY hubby got one of those! Glad he liked it! Any Cricut suggestions for a reduction?

pink cotton said...

OMG!!! That's just too funny! Your boobies are cute, haha! I made a boob card for my hubby last year, tramp stamp included. He loved it, silly ~ he better ;).

Vanessa VH said...

LMAO!!!

Legojenta said...

This is so fun!

Joy said...

LOL I saw this on the MB but came here and WOW....LOL Im laughing even harder now that I see the inside !!! I hope you and yours had a great Christmas and a Happy New year!!
xoxo Joy

Gidget-Trish said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Love this! Very creative!!!!
Trish