Monday, January 11, 2010

"Party Favors" The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge

LOVE
This week at The Cuttlebug Spot the DT was asked to come up with "party favors" or some kind of favor for any occasion.
I was thinking everyone would be doing sour cream containers but I had never done one and had really wanted to try them!
My dilemma was what to do them for!
So I had an idea to enclose "coupons" as a Valentines gift for my husband. We do not celebrate Valentines day but believe you me, he is going to LOVE this!

These sour cream containers are extra grande! I used 6x12 papers to make them and they turn out to be pretty good triangles.

There are many more detailed photos here to show the embossing used.....






8 comments:

magicwanda said...

Wow Leah these turned out great....
I really like the papers you used!
Hugs Wanda

CraftyGirly said...

Leah - those are soooo cool!! I love them! The papers, the twine, the embossing! Amazing!Totally Fab!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Great idea Leah, they look fab and the colours are perfect. Your hubby will love them, how much, depends on what you put in them!

hugs
Kaye x

Margie said...

Love these, Leah!!! Just what kind of coupons are in those boxes anyway? LOL! And whaddya mean you don't celebrate Valentine's Day? I insist on being spoiled on VD! The papers you used are terrific and I love the little tags!

DonnaMundinger said...

I can just imagine those coupons Leah, LOL! Darling idea and they turned out super cute. Party for two? :D xxD

Sandy said...

These are gorgeous Leah...really love the embossing...The oversize is awesome, the papers and colors are fab...I only have one question...how come you didn't share what's on the inside....LOLOLOL

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, Leah, these are adorable .. I had no idea that you'd already turned this one in. Great embossing and hey, we wanna see what's inside!

Tammara said...

Those are so super cute! You did such a fabulous job on the embellishments. Love the coupon idea!