Monday, March 8, 2010

Exciting News!


~please scroll down for today's Cuttlebug Spot project~


This morning I did want to share some news with you all....

I have been asked and have accepted a design team spot for Generations Crafting.

I am very excited to work with Floren, the owner. One of the reason's that makes them extra special in today's market is that they are family owned and run AND that they are all crafters! That means a lot to me that the products are chosen by those that actually use them and not some guy somewhere trying to make money. Know what I mean!

When you have time please check them out and their unique array of products...also stop in at their BLOG to see what the new DT comes up with! (you'll see some familiar folks there as well!)

I will be posting my projects here as well...thank you for letting me share!

You'll find today's Cuttlebug Spot project below....


8 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Leah... I am soooo excited for you!! You have such amazing talent... it is really great that you will have another avenue in which to share it!! Can't wait to see what all you fine ladies make!!
Barb :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am doing the "happy dance" for you..congrats

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo Leah! Congrats Sweetie! What fun you'll have. Can't wait to see what you come up with! xxD

Kelly said...

Congratulations Leah, I'm sure you'll have fun and they are so lucky to have you on their team. You will do them proud!

Joy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Leah!!! Cant wait to see your creations!! I'm off to check out that sight now!
xoxo Joy

CraftyGirl said...

Girrrrrlll.... you are sooo stinkin' sweet! The comment you left on my blog almost made me cry it was so sweet! Thanks for being such an amazing blog sister... I love hangin' with ya... even if it is only on our blogs!! You're a lot of fun!!
Barb :)

Tammara said...

Congrats to you Leah!

STAMPMOM9 said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations my dear friend!! Well deserved!!! I LOVE IT!! First off let me do my usual apologies for my absences, but you know my crazy life. Now hubby has been out of town working, so every night I talk to him on the phone, which is sweet but you know how nights are with homework and just life. He is not here to help either.....yikes!! I can't believe sweet precious Cody has a tooth already, uuuuuhhh it seems like yesterday he was just born. Oh my I love your lo with mom and dad...is that not the cutest sweetest love lo....the little bus is freaking adorable!!! Cosmo Cricket is always a winner!!! You cards, the lo with the family and Goldilocks....oh my PRECIOUS!!! Love it the title, the design oh to perfect!! I'm sorry I don't get here often but when I do I catch up...so no worries!! lol!! Plus I have been designing with Two Chicks since November and the new classes I am teaching...I'm out on a limb!!! Hope it doesn't break...lol!! Also I have started back with the cottages on the weekends, I didn't expect that to start until May but oh well it has started and in full swing. Do you a have a FaceBook? We could keep up there too, I do that on my phone mostly. Well so glad you are doing well and the precious children too!!! Giant Hugs, Dawn