Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter, 100 Followers and Blog Awards!


We at The Cuttlebug Spot had Easter off so I don't have a project for you but lots more to share!!!

We had a wonderful Easter day yesterday! I think a child's first holiday is always special and my little Cody looked great in that basket! LOL! (Jordyn was born 3 weeks before Easter so we have pictures of her as a new baby in this basket and the following year as well! So I just knew that I needed to put Cody in it too!)


Jordyn was SO excited about finding eggs that she pretty much could not take her eyes off of them, not even long enough to look at the camera! LOL! The other funny thing is that Scotti somehow managed all the blue and green eggs and Jordyn found mostly pink and purple! go figure!




My other wonderful news to share is that I finally hit 100 followers!!!! Thank you ALL so much for this! I know for me personally every single person that decided to follow means a lot to me! Because I think that means they enjoy seeing my craft projects and how cool is that!

So thank you all for allowing me this milestone celebration!!!!

And as if that is not enough I have 2 blog awards to post! Woo hoo! (plus I said that I was going to try and be better about posting them).

Thank you Nanne for this extremely high honor!


To take up your crown the new Queen must link their blog to the sender of this blog and any future Queens they crown. If you've been crowned, please send an email to Queen Cindy at Cre8tveLdy@aol.com and along with your web or blog address and the website of whoever crowned you, so you can be listed as a Royal Blogger. (If you need the "King" version of the award, let Queen Cindy know and she will email it to you.)

I would like to pass this to simply one woman....one hell of a woman at that!


For who is the most grand, most beautiful, fun and fabulous crafty Queen that I have the pleasure of knowing and being friends with!



I know I have received this award before and how much it meant (even if I suck and didn't post until now!) So than you to Debbie Bakk for this pleasure today and again to Nanne!

This darling award is to go back out to 12 others but with that said....I am going to pass it along as a thank you to all 100 of my followers! THANKS!

What a ton to be thankful for, huh? Have a great week friends, see you soon!



8 comments:

Mary said...

Oh Leah your kids are soooo cute! Glad you had a great Easter and I love your blog! TFS, Mary M
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats on getting 100 followers. I can't believe how big Cody has gotten.. hugs

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

Happy belated Easter! I was visiting my son and wife and seeing him off to a new season... Just got back from a longgggggg drive. Congratulations on your followers and on your award too. Your kids are so precious! Happy Monday!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

So good to see you had a great easter. With young children in the house easter is always so much fun, almost as good as Christmas. Who would have thought a few chocolate eggs would be so exciting. Congrats on the 100 followers and the awards, you deserve them all!

hugs
Kaye x

Jo said...

Leah, love seeing the faces of your sweet children. Congrats on 100 followers ... way to go!

Jo xx

Kelly said...

Your kids are SO cute! I feel as though I am growing up with them...lol! Glad you had a nice Easter! See you soon...have a great day!

DonnaMundinger said...

AWWWWW, Sweetie! Thanks soooo much for the honor! Now I'm gonna HAVE to dig back and post my awards, aren't I? WooHoo! Congrats on your followers, (just remember who was #1 LOL). Glad you had a super Easter. The kids look like they had a ball. Big hugs! xxD

Brenda said...

awwww your kids are sooo adorable!!! Congrats on your awards sooo well deserved!
hugs
Brenda