Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Disneyland Photos




Disneyland 2010


Well my photos are backyards from last day to first day but for time sake I will leave them as be...

We had a really good time on this trip. I understandably was nervous about going with a 4 and 5 year old and an almost 1 year old that only started walking that week! But everyone was great, well until day 4 and I think we had all had it by then!

We had some unique and exciting moments from this trip. We had a Disney cast member walk up to us and let us pick ANY ride in Fantasyland to go on and she got us directly on the ride, no lines!

We got evacuated from Tomorrowland because the LA bomb squad got called in for a supicious backpack...filled with....food! oh the horror! LOL!

Here is my Scotti enjoying some watermelon (wa-wa-me-yon). Looks at those freckles and big blues!


Cody throughly enjoying Minnie Mouses house! Sweet as sugar (and maple syrup!)



Justin cracked me up putting Cody in the photo like that but it worked!



This was our free "meet and greet" where we get a free Disney photo for having Disney credit cards!


There are a few spots that we take pictures in EVERY visit and this was one of them! But our first photo here as a complete family!



Really, had to share this because it was too too funny!



Pooh's corner of the park is a favorite place for me...gotta LOVE all the bee and honey there!!!



We had the BEST experience EVER at Goofy's Kitchen! Goofy spent a ton of time with us, from sitting down with Cody, to picking Jordyn up and putting her in her chair and helping with napkins! Also Minnie came and brought Jordyn up to dance and then Sleeping Beauty held hands with her and danced (got that on video!) We also had a ton of time with other characters from this meal...I think there were others dining but it felt like it was just us!!!



Now everyone looks at my husband and thinks he looks like such a nice, relaxed guy. NOT! Normally he won't wait in lines to meet characters but this time he waited when we first got into the park! how nice! And what a fun photo! Hi Mickey!



Oh the flowers had NEVER looked better then they did this trip! This is in (and I forget what its really called) but Bugland in Ca. Adventure. She's as lovely as the flowers!



I will spell this wrong but, Heimlic's Choo Choo train is also such a fun place for photos! I think I have all my babies in this hat on this ride! I really love this photo!



Another first was my 2 big kids being big enough to sit together on some of the rides! Hi Mom, Hi Dad! Thanks for taking us to Disneyland!!!!!


Of course there are lots more photos but I wanted to get going and share some! If you can stand it I think I have 2 or 3 projects that are completed but I have yet to post? Don't know why? Saving them for a rainy day? LOL!

Happy Hump Day guys!!! And I wonder...is this time of year just crazy for everyone? I feel prettty crazed over here, thats for sure!!! And I guess because I know you guys are my friends, I am thinking of retaining my son in kindergarten. I had fought this for awhile but really think it could be the best for him in the long run. Its not a big thing to others but I am really having a hard time making a decision. This is really emotional for me. Not totally sure why? Any prayers for me to help me make a good decision and to feel some comfort in it, would be great! love ya!


10 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

ADORABLE..... Wonderful family photos.... I can just see them on your lovely pages already. It sure looks like you had a GREAT time. TFS with all of us that are hard at work!

Stine said...

Love your pictures and am SO jealous. I so want to go to Disneyland. We never went when I was i California (went to Universal and Magic Mountain instead), but are planning a trip to Orlando in a few years, or maybe it will be Paris. Love your family photos and the pictures of the kids in Pooh's corner. They are adorable!

Sending lots of thoughs your way abou Scotti. Am sure you will make the right desicion!

Hugs!

magicwanda said...

Oh Leah
You sneaky little thing you.....
So thats where you were ! I am glad you had a great time...awesome pics . I want to go soooo bad I can tatse it...but not this year ( sniff sniff)...Big Hugs Wanda:-D

Audrey Frelx said...

so funny about the LA Bomb squad evacuating you!!!

The pictures are so nice, and you all looked like you had a wonderful time! I'm so glad you did!

Melissa said...

Love the DL photos! Thanks so much for sharing. I am a WDW veteran, but haven't walked down the streets that Walt walked down at DL ever! It's on my bucket list....so some day it will happen!

This time of the year is super crazy I think for anyone with school aged kids! Lately I feel like I'm meeting myself coming and going and I should be collecting a paycheck from the school! lol

What a beautiful family you have!

DonnaMundinger said...

Looks like a fabulous time, Leah! Can't believe you decided so spur of the moment. Wish we could do that. Great pix for futre layouts. Can't wait to see! xxD

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

Leah, what a precious family you have!!!!! Your children are all gorgeous!!!! Fabulous pictures... I see lots and lots of pages in the making. Happy Thursday my sweet friend!

Debbie said...

Looks like you all enjoyed the day! Who couldn't ask for more? A sunny day, Disney and family!

CraftyGirl said...

Funny that you mention feeling crazed.... I am feeling it big time!!! I soooo need this school year to be over!! Anyway... on to happier things... your photos!! These are awesome!!!! Your kids have so much personality and you could tell this was a great trip for everyone!! And your kids can now ride without you?!!! Before you know it... you are going to be getting drivers licenses and prom dresses!! Enjoy this time with them.... they are soooo sweet!!! We have a DisneyWorld vacation coming up in October... you have me fired up to go now!!!!

Barb :)

Kelly said...

Great pics Leah...thanks for sharing them with us.