Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jordyn ~Generations Crafting~


Jordyn

Well this happy little page is covering for a few things!
First off these fabulous papers came from Generations Crafting! A wonderful bring happy line by Basic Grey called Lemonade!
Yum!

These photos are from Jordyn's 4th birthday this past March. She got some wonderful play clothes from her Auntie Kika and Maddie and was not afraid to show them off! The larger photo shows her in one of her positions for her dance recital program (I can almost hear her say "wiggle, wiggle")! LOL!





I was warned that challenges would be addicting...

First challenge this is being submitted for is~

~Your Next Stamp~ Getting Dotty (that would be my dotty paper and chipboard pieces!)

(one was for Crazy Challenge) brads, buttons, etc...crap, missed that one! This next was bling but I don't think I had enough to enter it...

~OH crap I missed Alice in Wonderland challenge blog too...damn it!

~Practical Scrappers~ Stickers! Well I did get that in! The Aurora sticker, heart stickers and tickets! Woo hoo! I made this one still! LOL!

~Stampin Royalty~ Anything but a card! Well not a card, so that's great!!! LOL!!!

Thank you for having me for these new challenge blogs...I look forward to joining again!!!! Hope you all liked!!!! xoxo!!!!!

Happy Smothers Day! ;o)

Please roll on for the other post for today!!!!!!

17 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leah, this is just so beautiful... as is your model, Jordyn. The kids are getting soooo big.

Audrey Frelx said...

What a beautiful layout page for Jordyn!!!\

Happy Mothers Day to you!!!

Denise said...

Fantastic layout! What a cutie pie! I just love the tickets stickers. Thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers. Hope to see you next week :)

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

Beautiful page! Love all your details and bright colors.+
Hope you are having a fabulous Mother's day! Yes, I read in SOUS that I am a guest designer, that is so great and what an honor!!!!! Can't wait to know more.

Maureen Reiss said...

Too cute!! Happy Mothers day Leah! hope your day was great

Sandy said...

How'd you get so much done since our post for SOUS on Friday...one very busy talented girliy you are!!!! Love everything you've got going on over here at this active little blog of yours...these pics of your babe are just gorgeous....beatiful layout my dear...as is you SOUS layout for this week and the wonderful project in between...you go girl...hope you are having a fab time!!!!!

Shanda Stirk said...

What a gorgeous page! Very pretty colors and a great layout! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sarah Newman said...

What a cute page! I love the layout! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Royalty!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous layout showcasing your little princess! Love the colors and paper you used and the flowers are fabulous! Have a great day and hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

CraftyGirl said...

Look at you go GF!!! You are going to be a pro at all these challenge blogs in no time at all!!! I just have to take a time out here and say... could Jordyn be any stinkin' cuter?!! That pose is too much!! What a ham!! The LO is adorable... as always and I love the button flower thing you have going on!! Happy MOnday!!
Barb :)

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Wow this is gorgeous! :-)
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Sandra Farrell said...

You really rocked this challenge!! I love how you incorporated the princess image. And those 'tickets' are great too. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.

Fern said...

Hi Leah!!! You are tooooo funny!!! I warned you about challenges!!! lol.... This layout is just soooo sweet!!! Beautiful PP, love the flowers with the button centers and the photos of Jordyn are precious!!! Way to go on combining the challenges gf!!!
BTW I want to thank you for giving me a chance to be a GD on this amazing and talented team!!! You ladies rock!!! Hugs!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOps, I'm little behind here. Barely keeping up with my STUFF! Look at our adorable girly. She's such a cutie and so is your layout. See what I mean about the challenges? Too much fun! (Hope I get to do some this week) xxD

Debbie said...

My gosh you sure have been busy. Love this layout! Love all the bright colors and the adorable pictures of your daughter. Aren't challenges fun!!

Tammara said...

Super darling layout! I love the buttons and all the flowers. The colors on this are so pretty and those cherries are such a cute touch!

Savahanna said...

This layout is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!