Sunday, May 9, 2010

Max and Whiskers Mothers Day ~Generations Crafting~

Bo Bunny Max and Whiskers Mothers Day!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
(to all you lovely ladies who love someone out there like a Mom!)




Okay you could probably not get anymore outside the normal realm of Mothers Day cards then these 2...but I don't have normal Mom's! LOL! Just kidding (kinda!) But these fabulous papers by Basic Grey were just too original and too cool not to use!


Basic Grey Max and Whiskers line with lots and lots of cool azz product can be found at my favorite place to shop...Generations Crafting!


You are a DOG gone good Mom! reads the left card, to my Mom.


The fun pet print is Bubbles, I used both sides of that print. Maybley is the roof and for the flowers I fussy cut from Hercules!


Mom, your the CATS meow! is for my MIL. The awesomely fun print is called Sasha, I wonder which cat on there it's named after? I cut another cat out and popped him up in the corner and framed the whole piece with Hercules.



A little popping, some google eyes and Liquid Pearls for the collars.









Thank you so much to Floren, the owner of Generations Crafting!!! Have a great day all...wanna know what I'll be doing? Going grocery shopping, hitting up Walmart and picking up more scrappy adhesive since my kids always seen to steal my foam squares! sooo exciting? hehe!

8 comments:

CelticWoman said...

Oh so cute those are, have a good one. Hugs

GrannyCharlotte said...

Hey - what's not to like about these two cards. I think they are too stinking cute!!! Hope your Mom and MIL love them. TFS. Happy Mother's Day!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the bestest Moms I know! LOVE this sweet stuff, especially the kitty peeking from behind the flowers on the dog house one. Tooo cute! Love ya, sweetie and enjoy your day! xxD

CraftyGirl said...

Seriously.... grocery shopping?!! You are still a young mother... you need someone like me to tell you how you SHOULD spend mothers day!!!! (Okay... probably not the time to tell you I just finished the dishes while my 2 teenage children sat on the couch!!!) Oh well... someday I will get them trained!!!
Happy mothers day to you!!!! Love the cards and how stinkin' creative they are!! And those eyes... pretty funny!! But adds a ton of personality!!
Barb :)

Maureen Reiss said...

You were busy today!! love this card too cute..great paper

Kelly said...

OMG Leah, this is just too stinkin' cute! Love the paper and how you embellished each frame!

Fern said...

OHWord, this is tooo cute!!! Love those eyes!!

Debbie said...

So cute - don't you just love this paper!!!