Friday, May 14, 2010

You and Me ~SOUS May 15~

You and Me


Stuck on U Challenge~ Buttons!

I want to start with saying sorry about not having this up and going, either here or on SOUS. But my family and I decided late sunday afternoon to go to Disneyland and we were on the road an hour later! Take about a dirty dog mission! With all the excitement getting ready to leave I did not have my photos ready to post and was not able to do it with the computer I had. So better late then never...right?

(So Ms. Donna see anything familiar on this page?)

We had a fun challenge this week to use buttons on our project. This may or may not be a challenge but I don't use buttons all that often so this was really fun for me! I used several styles which was fun too!



The pp is DCWV Spring stack, I think about a season ago. I don't think the colors photographed very well because I love this so much IRL but think its a bit dull here...


Rub ons are from Memories Direct. Flowers are Prima.




Please forgive me for making this so short! We got home today and I got most everything put away already and about 1o (ok maybe not that much) loads of laundry going...I hope to get around to blog hopping tomorrow...and trying to get ready to post some of our fun fun FUN Disneyland pictures! We all just sat as a family and watched a slide show of all the pictures...kinda surprised I took so little (well, little for me!) Can't wait to share!

Hope you all had a wonderful week!!!

17 comments:

Rainbow said...

What a precious Lo Leha! love the punching border, beautiful colors and so sweet pics! your kids are gorgeous!
Have a wonderful weekend
Lidia

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Leah, what a wonderful layout! It's so pretty!

jacque4u2c said...

Just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Awww what a cute layout Leah. The colors are gorgeous and I especially love the little bugs in the corner. Can't wait for you to share your Disneyland pictures!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is adorable as always Leah!!! You know I LOVE SUMMER and this looks like so much fun and sooooo summmery... I LOVE IT! stop by and enter this and maybe you could win a cart at http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-love-love-love-summer-challenge-enter.html

Sandi Clarkson said...

I'm tired tonight myself but had to pop over and see your LO. Totally love this one .. I adore the design of it and the whole thing is so fresh and spring/summery .. fab photos. Couldn't get any better!

Bella and Aidee Mom said...

Leah,
Very cute layouts....Wow..Disneyland..Lucky Ducky...I am saving my pennies for Disney world next spring break...My DD was havin a fit because all her classmates got to go on a trip for Spring break and we didn't...I am thinking she is only in second grade...My goodness I didn't start caring about SB until at least middle School..Times sure have changed..So my goal is to visit Disneyland next year...Heee..We were actually talking about it in the car today and my Dh goes "I am traveling to Europe in the fall you guys could come with me" we have plenty of frequent flyer miles so I am like hmmmm....My DD and I decided we will save r FF for Mickey Mouse..Probably no Europe for us...My Dh will be working most of the time anyhow...EEk...I should have wrote ya an email...Glad your back and and had a fun, safe trip...Krista

Bella and Aidee Mom said...

oops I mean my goal is to visit Disney World...I wish I knew how to edit Blogger...Krista

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is adorable!!! I JUST LOVE SUMMER! Thank you for entering our Summer Challenge at http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-love-love-love-summer-challenge-enter.html where you might win a free cartridge!

CuddlyBunny said...

Wowee! Beautiful layout! You did a great job of creating flower "gardens" with the three groupings.

Yet another clever design to tuck away in my mental Rolodex. :)

CraftyGirl said...

Welcome back!!! I am so totally jealous of your ability to take off for a week!! Good for you!! Can't wait to see the fun stuff you did and all those fabulous pictures!! I must say.... you have the cutest kids EVER!!! They are ALWAYS smiling!! You must be a better mom than me because your family always looks so happy!! LOL!!! I love these papers and the LO you used!! Those baby little ladybugs totally rock with their cute little buttons on their back!! Another fabulous LO Leah!!
Barb :)

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love the cute paper and Prima flowers you used on this one. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. Love your blog too. Became a follower :)
-Angi-

Fern said...

What a cute layout, Leah!! I totally forgot that I had not visited, so sorry!! I luv the different style of buttons you used and your little ones are sooooo cute!!! Can't wait to see some of your trip scrapped!!!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!!!

Debbie said...

Super cute Leah! Always enjoy your photos of the kids! Love the use of buttons on this one. For someone who doesn't use button very often you did a great job incorporating them in your layout! Hope you had a good time at Disney!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

So good to be back blog hopping, I feel I have been away from it for ages. This layout is really cute! The colours look so bright and cheery, the pics are gorgeous and I think it really shows how close the two of them are. Love all the different buttons.

hugs
Kaye x

Maureen Reiss said...

Love this LO Leah!! Love how everything goes it's own way. Super cute!! and where did you get those cool buttons they're awesome. Great job once again.

DonnaMundinger said...

Okay, it's been a rough week and I'm a little slow. WOW this is adorable! Love all the embellies (espcially the familiar ones. LOL) Those dotty flowers ain't half bad either. xxD