Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beachy LO's ~Generations Crafting~



Beach Boardwalk

Let me just start by saying I was so excited to use this line of papers! Oh my gosh! I think these were the sweetest ever and the gloss accents on the papers just made them that much better!

You can find Imaginisce Splash Dance HERE at Generations Crafting.

I used Lifes a Beach for my title, welded in DS. And a few acrylic, glitter accents. I also had the chance to use the new I Rock tool by Imaginisce. It is a small, light weight tool that sets bling onto whatever project you may be doing. What I like about it (well one, its pretty cheap and if you don't know me by now...I like cheap) is that you can buy compacts with a TON of gems and a ton of sizes available per compact. I just think thats pretty cool!

Ok I am also posting today in hopes on not missing any challenges that I am trying to include with these. Here are some:

Pile it On~ I have to start here because without these fine ladies and the challenges that they part take in, well I'd never know where to start! LOL! This week, Stickers! Most of my titling was done with sticker alphabets.
Papertake Weekly~ ice cream colors...both LO's really do remind me of sherbets!
ABC Challenge Blog~ Xtra dimension. For this LO I popped the entire stripe at the bottom, as well as my clear accents. I love how that made it look in person! (my second page is rather flat, which may be one reason it didn't quite work out for me)
Charisma~ Bling, easy with my new IRock tool!!!
If the Shoe Fits~ Circles, Bling and Paint. I guess most of this you can see for yourself, except the use of a paint pen for some writing.
The second LO was inspired by Sketches In Thyme but I missed that by a day (dang!)

Ok I think I will call the sketches quite, I am sure I missed something that I wanted this included in (I'll just beat myself up for that later! LOL!)

This LO is a trip to the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk. I love it there and so do the kids! I ADORE these photos of them!!!





So I put this together and it just didn't turn out like I would have liked. I know its the upper tag and its placement, as the fact that I don't have any dimension. But anyways...this was a first family trip. Jordyn turned 4 months old and Scotti was just about to turn 2. We were in San Louis Obispo at a conference for my husband work. He is no longer in the position but was an arson investigator at the time.





This was my first time with many of these challenge blogs, thank you for having me! I have really enjoyed the blog hop!
And thank you to Generations Crafting for the opporunity to showcase you're amazing products!

16 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Great LOs Leah!!! Love the border paper, how cute is that?

AmandaB said...

Wow Leah, these are sun fun summer pages.. I love all the great paper and pics you used..

Amanda:0)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You have been one busy little lady... and what cute layouts. Love love them.

GenCraft said...

Love both layouts, Leah! Thanks for all your hard work!

Debbie said...

Great layouts Leah! I love this paper and am tempted to buy it.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! These are sooo cute! They really capitalize on the good times. You all look so happy! So funny to see pink at 4 months and Scotti a toddler. Love them BOTH! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Very nice layouts! Really captures summer and fun!

Sandi Clarkson said...

I have these same papers but alas no current pix to go with them, so guess I'll have to dig around for some old ones of the kiddos! Great job!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Leah, welcome back! These pages are fabulous! Love your papers.

CraftyGirl said...

Oh My Word Leah...can we say adorable?!!! I absolutely love the entire paper line you used!! i keep seeing it and have not had a chance to get it yet!!! And you totally have me sold on the Irock tool!!! Your pictures are sooooo adorable and I love the way you did the title!!! You rocked all the challenges!!! Way to go!!!
barb :)

Katie said...

Gorgeous layouts, so bright and cheery!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

Nana said...

Very nice LO, cheery and fun.
Thank you for playing with us at "PIO"!
hugs Nana

Tracey said...

super cute and so beachy! makes me want to hit the beach for real!!! thanks for joining us at the Shoe!!!

Helen said...

Fab LO!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Illy said...

Beautiful layouts!
Thank you for joining us at Pile It On!

lesleyworth said...

fabulous LOs! love how you did the titles! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!