Monday, June 28, 2010

Bounce ~Generations Crafting~

Bounce
A while back I posted a huge project for Generations Crafting using the line Paradise by Bo Bunny (in case you missed it, you can find it here.)
I had more paper left and decided to do some more of our family vacations. Last week I posted some projects using Imaginisce new line Splash Dance. Our family takes so many beach trips that I seem to have a never ending supply of those photos!
This trip was one of our first in our brand new camper, July 2007. Scotti was just about to turn 3 and my daughter was 16 months. Such a fun time having both my kids babies! Kind of like having twins! LOL!


I used Mickey Font for my letters and did lots of writing and some doodling in a white gel pen. I also used some random supplies, fiber, gummies and paperclips.

I used a couple circle punches to punch the circle designs from Paradise Surf. I also fussy cut a corner portion of the paper to use on top of Paradise.

Oh man, I am afraid this is rather blurry. I took these pictures in a time crunch so I apologize for that. I punched the center circles and popped them from the back. I did 2 layers of Doodlebug Sugar Coating glitter (the bright orange and brown). Bummed you can't see it well enough in this photo.

Oh and I can't believe it taken me so long to mention this..but it being monday just reminded me. I don't know if you all have noticed or not but I have not been posting projects for The Cuttlebug Spot. Well I sadly stepped down from my DT spot there. I was so sad to do so but with my baby growing up and being totally mobile, I find myself a bit short on time. I really hope at some point to be able to rejoin them there!

9 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Leah... I am lovin' this LO!!! The circles look fabulous and I LOVE that you popped them from the back!! And your doodling totally rocks!!!!! Gotta love those white gel pens!! LOL!!! I did notice that you did not have a project on the Cuttlebug spot the past few times.... makes me kind of sad... yours were always so great!! But you are doing the right thing!! Your kiddos grow up soooo quickly... take all the time with them that you can!!! (I keep thinking that there is NO way my oldest can be 20!!! Eeeek!!) I actually quit my job for a few years with my youngest because I realized too late how quickly the older three grew up right in front of me!!! But... enough about me!!! Enjoy your summer and have lots of fun with the kids!! Just keep those SOUS LOs coming!!! LOL!!!
Barb :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow! Really awesome layout!

Kelly said...

What a great layout Leah! Love the paper you used and all the popped circles are awesome! Sorry to hear you had to step down from the Cuttlebug Spot but I understand when you've got young kids. Enjoy the summer with them!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Great pictures! Love the title and your papers too. Leah, enjoy every second with your kids, that is the best present you could ever give to them and back to God. Happy a Tuesday!

Crayola58 said...

Leah, this is such a wonderful LO...love those circles. You have a beautiful family.... Thank you for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment. Hugs
Carole
PS...I noticed your Adoption Comes From the Heart button. This caught my eye because I have an adopted son. He was 3 weeks old when he came into our lives, and he is now 41.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Great layout Leah.. I have to agree, spending time with your kids is more important.. they grow so fast... I have lost your email addy. If you ever do another get together I hope you have mine. lol... hugs

Maureen Reiss said...

This is a really cool LO!! I love all the bouncy balls!

Stine said...

great Layout!! Love your doodling!
Am enjoying some vacation time these days. First we went camping in Lofoten, and thenvisited the in-laws at their cabin, and after that we flew south for my parents. Wonderful to have some time away from home, and visit some babysitters ;o)
Have neither updated my blog nor visited the board for ages!! (shame on me ;) ) Peter is all over the place, not walking yet, but soon I guess.

Fern said...

Leah, you've got to be one of the best journalist I know... I love that you do so much of it on every layout, and your doodling is fabulous!! I love the circles and the colors on this one!!! Another fantastic job gf!!! Hugs!!!