Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Go Baby ~Generations Crafting~

Go Baby
Okay so I know that legder paper, graph paper, notebook paper is all the rage and why wouldn't it be! A personal favorite of mine for sure! So when Basic Grey came out with the Basics line, I about freaked! The line offers a massive variety of printed paper and embellishments, everthing from stickers, journal blocks and stamps! And as if that isn't cool enough the paper comes in 3 colors, kraft, cream and white! You can find this wonderful line at my favorite shopping spot, Generations Crafting.
For this LO I used Basic White Sphere as the background paper. Basic White Census for the stamped images and Basic White Manifest for my lettering, which was cut from my Expression.



Generations Crafting has a wonderful section on the site called Yard Sale...your going to freak when you see the deals! I grabbed these (and all of them! hehe!) stamps and embossed them and added them to the page! Imaginisce Grab Em' Stamps!


Here is a close up of my title. As usual I have no idea what font I used but it did not have a shadow so I just off set another cut in black. That wasn't enough of a color change so I used a grey marker to add a bit more...

I added some stash buttons to the project and also added some detail to some of the circles in the Basic White Sphere with Glossy Accents. There are a few surprises in the circles on this printed paper so the ones that showed got a bit of a highlight with the Glossy Accents. I also added dots in 3's of this to some random circles.


So I guess because my time has been so limited lately, well not even lately, for awhile. I have been doing some more simply pages...like this one. But I have to say that I do like it. I guess thats the joy in scrapping and trying different things and different styles.

Thanks for coming by!!!

8 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

This is really cute!!

CraftyGirl said...

Sooo... can we just go ahead and say it?!! Your kid has got some fantastic hair!!! LOL!! These photos are soooo adorable!! I am with you... this paper is great... got to go shopping!! My husband will be so happy!! And... I love this LO, even if it is more simple!! sometimes I think those are the best... it allows us to focus on the photos a little more... and these photos are certainly worth focusing on!!!

Barb :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Very nice page! Love the colors and the edges. Your kids are precious!

Flamenco92627 said...

That is so cute! Great pics too.

DonnaMundinger said...

I thought for sure I'd commented on this. Maybe it was when my computer froze up and I had to abort. LOL Anyway, this is soo stinkin' cute! Love Cody's 'DO and the fun little vehicles. Great use of buttons too. Simple, but ADORABLE! xxD You at your Mom's? I keep trying to call and no answer.

Kelly said...

Great layout Leah. Sometimes simple is better and this is one of those times. It's adorable!

The Cropping Canuck said...

I just want to squish his cute cheeks! Great layout but I need to know the font. Just kidding.

Fern said...

Leah, this is adorable!!! Love that paper and your little embellies are super!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!!