Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cambridge Teacher Cards


Cambridge Teacher Cards

So I had the cool and unusual Bo Bunny Cambridge line to use and even though it did not strike me for back to school teacher cards, I found there really were some great things about it!

The line certainly has a "college" feel to it if you ask me, but no one did, did they? LOL! I can also see the papers well suited for anything masculine, military, police or even Xtreme sports! Also a great line to pick up for Fathers Day card paper, or anything Dad themed!

I started with premade cards and did some stamping with Imaginisce Snag Em Stamps. Used the title block and tag from Cambridge, cardstock stickers and their Combo paper.

The apple, notebook paper and crayon were all Snag Em's!

This one was for Scotti's kindergarten teacher last year. She and I became good friends last year and she recently lost her Father. So this card did double duty as something for her strength and for "back to school". More so, it was so I could tell her I was thinking of her....


Kinda funny but this one is my favorite. Not sure what's going on with the coloring in this photo, something is off...but you get the idea! The apple stamp was done with Distress Embossing powder. Cool stuff if you haven't tried it!




I actually have been doing a TON lately! Keeping my house ship shape but also a ton of crafting...this is just a little taste of what I have to share, but some will have to wait!

Oh wow! Generations Crafting still has some AWESOME valued stamp sets on CLEARANCE! The entire set of these school stamps are just under a few bucks!!!! Check them out here...new to stamping? Here's a great start!

14 comments:

Wendy Crowe said...

LOVE your cards! Cambridge does have a college feel to it, but you sure changed my mind on that! THanks for sharing!

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, very cute card!

CelticWoman said...

Leah, I love the antique feel of these, lovely hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

cute cute cute...

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great cards, Leah, and sure to be appreicated! Love to see what else your working on GF .. have a couple of those myself! But anyhoo, am seriously loving your apple stamp!

Teri Berrios said...

Oh Leah these cards are adorable!!!! Love the smiley face on the apple - to cute!! Hugs, T

Maureen Reiss said...

Great cards Leah!! Love the corners on first one, great way to use a punch

DonnaMundinger said...

I really love these, Leah! Cool colors and I adore the use of the notebook page punch. How did I forget tht for MY back to school project? Can't wait to see what else you've got going. xxD

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card and I am sure she will appreciate your caring. TFS

AmandaB said...

Leah,I just love your cards..

Amanda:0)

BeeBeebabs said...

Great card tfs!!!

Debbie said...

Your cards turned out great Leah! Loving that cute little apple!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Leah, thanks for popping by. All is well
now! I just love these two cards, I am waiting for this paper to come into my LSS, they look awesome. I love how you punched the corners on the first card it really adds another touch to the card.

hugs
Kaye x

Margie said...

Fabulous cards, Leah! Love that line of paper and I am totally digging the TH distress embossing powder... LOVE that stuff!