Sunday, September 19, 2010

Indian Summer/Hero Arts ~Generations Crafting~


Indian Summer

I have seen this card style before but this is my first time making it! I recently got my very first set of Nesties and had a great time layering these.

The beautiful and rich papers are on clearance at Generations Crafting, Indian Summer by Basic Grey.

The sweet flower is a Hero Art Cling. Check out the sweet variety they have to offer!


I also used the Indian Summer papers to decorate my Fall village on top of my mantle. The little village was a gift from my Mom! Isn't it fun!


Here is a close up of the banners and leaves I punched and dropped around some of the buildings. Pretty sweet! I also like this because its a great way to use up scraps and its something I can change every year!



Want some cheap paper? Stuff you can't get at the local craft stores? Check out the sale section at Generations...you'll be pretty excited to see the deals there!!!

8 comments:

Ness said...

love your card Leah and wow!! I just love your little village on the mantle very cute. Love Ness xx

Tammara said...

Beautiful card Leah. Love your village.

Debbie said...

Great card Leah! Love your village!

CraftyGirl said...

Leah... I thought you were off camping?!! I love your card... those papers are pretty amazing!! If only I had some money for new crafting supplies!! My husband has put me on a crafting spending freeze... something about the major amounts of cash I seem to be dropping to get our house decorated!! sometimes he just is no fun!! lol!!! Have a great week!!
Barb :)

Sandi Cl~ said...

Aw, how cute is this! And I love your little village. Decorating for Fall is so much fun.So, did you get my email? One that I sent you came back .. have you changed your email addy or was it a fluke?!

Kim said...

Great card! Love the fall colors. And that village is so stinkin' cute! The little banners and leaves give a nice finishing touch. Doesn't feel like fall yet when it's going to be in the high 90's-100 degrees outside. yuck!

Bug Junkie said...

Awesome card. LOVE all your little banners...So Cute!

~ said...

that card is so great! Oh and the little banner is just so adorable! You rock! Great work! Thanks for coming by my blog! Your so sweet!