Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monkey Around ~Generations Crafting~


Monkey Around

I have another project to share with the wonderful line, Oliver and Olivia by Basic Grey. You can find these lines and many more at Generations Crafting!

I am sure most of you have seen the line, but do you have it? Do you have boys in your life? This is a great line for guys...guess I've been on a roll with these boyish LO's!

Well boyish? I actually added some prints from Olivia as well...I took inspiration from the green in Scotti's outfit and the pink in Jordyn's.






Oh my! These are 2 of my favorites! Ok, I say that a lot but this set is something I've waited to do for awhile! Don't know what's going on with me lately (maybe its my baby Cody who is almost done nursing, so I am feeling sentimental these days) but I have been missing those days when my little ones (who are still only 4 and 6! LOL!) were really little!

Thanks for letting me share!

7 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

This is really cute! Love the pink and green together. The strip of green lace at the bottom makes everything pop! And, yes they grow up too fast don't they?

Flamenco92627 said...

Leah, that is so cute. I love the monkeys peeking in from everywhere. I know, I was so sad when my kids stopped nursing. I wasn't ready! Every stage always has new and fun things to enjoy though, as you know. So glad Cody is doing great too.

Take care!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is adorable! Love that title! I just posted your beautiful album on my blog. Thanks again... I love it!

Kelly said...

Too cute Leah. Love your choice of pictures. They are perfect with this title!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Aw, love those monkeys .. the real ones and the Basic Grey ones ...heehee! Great job on mixing these papers though and that green border is dynamite! Sounds like you are having a busy and productive weekend! Talk soon. Oh .. saw Bea's mini .. it's fantastic!

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, this is so cute!!! And, yes, that is a great line!!! I think I have some of it!

Fern said...

How cute!!! The papers are great!! Your little ones are precious!!! Hugs!!!