Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bewitched Country Girl ~Generations Crafting~


Bewitched Country Girl

Hiya folks!
Been having a rough week so far so I am going to make this post pretty short. I got food poisoning on monday and have the kids myself so I am pretty run down at this point. But Mom's don't get rest, do we?

This fun little layout is a design project for Generations Crafting using the line Love Nest by Glitz.

This is my first time scrapping with a collage of photos and I really enjoyed it! Works great for someone like me that takes so many darn photos! =)


I used Polka for the background paper and a ton of scraps of both sides from Damask and Block. I embossed them using Tim Holtz Texture Fades and ripped them into pieces and layered them all around the collage. Not only did it add a ton of texture to the page but it was a lot of fun to put together! The post card is from Glitz, their Whatnots. The only thing not from Glitz are the pumpkin stickers and glitter leaves.


My title was cut from Mini Monsters and Country Life. I just cut out the words I didn't want and then put this together from Stripe (both sides). I also added some leave gems and Prima lace (orange and brown).


Here is a close up. I inked the title with Distress Ink. Covered it in Rock Candy Distress Stickles and added Liquid Pearl studs. Really neat IRL!


Sorry I haven't posted too much or been by the blogs. Miss all the goodies you all post!

8 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

LOVE this layout Leah......I love the way the embossed paper just peeks out...SUPER CUTE!! Hugs, T

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great layout, Miss Leah. I, too, love the embossing and how it gives such great texture here! I will shoot you an email tmoro and see how you're doing! Hugs

Stine said...

You poor thing!! Does not sound like much fun :( Love your layout as always. Have not thought of doing a collage of photoes like that, but I love it. Must try it :)

GrannyCharlotte said...

Wonderful layout. Love the color and the collage. TFS.

Debbie said...

Hope you are feeling better by now. It's hard when moms get sick. Great layout!

Tammara said...

Love your layout! Hope you are well soon!

Brenda said...

WOW awesome!!!!
hugs
Brenda

CraftyGirl said...

Yuck!! It stinks to be sick when you have to be a mom too!! Doesn't God realize we don't have time to get sick?!! lol!! Hope you are feeling better!! Great LO! I love the collage of photos and the postcard is a great touch! You outdid yourself with the title on this one!!
Barb :)