Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Treat Jar ~Generations Crafting~


Just a quick little something to share. I have had the chance to play some with Bo Bunny's Whoo-ligans line and here is something easy but really fun that I did with their adhesive chipboard sheets. 12x12 in size so you know they are jam packed with great add ons for any project you may have in mind (plus they are an inexpensive way to coordinate with whatever line).

I used some lace that I had found recently at a flea market and some tulle and ribbon from my stash. The "treat jar" was actually an oversized container (at least 12 in. tall) of peanut butter pretzels from Costco. Funny because about half way through eating them and I thought how great the container would be for altering...I ended up pouring the rest in a ziploc so that I could play with the jar! LOL! Remember that banner from last week? Well my niece just had to have this as well...of course she thought this was for her too and how could I say no? LOL!


Here is a close up...I added some googly eyes and black gems, though they didn't photograph well they are cool IRL. I also like layering the chipboard pieces because the extra dimension looks great!


Thank you to Generations Crafting for the great product and next week I will have a really fun LO to share with this line as well...and a photo of me as a very young teen! LOL!

Oh...and I also have been meaning to share a bit of info....Generations Crafting has a great referral program...shop, tell your friends about it and everyone wins! Use this referral code to get back 5% on your order! Thanks for coming by and hope you all find some great goodies! xoxo!!!

ref-rzfud


9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leah how cute. And of course you couldn't tell her NO. I am sure she loves it. Hugs

Fern said...

This is way tooo cute and a fantastic idea!! Thanks for sharing it!!! Hugs!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

How cute is this! And I freaking can't wait to see that LO. Wanna email me a pic?

Maureen Reiss said...

How darling is this? I love it!! What a great idea TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, this is so cute!

Margie said...

Oh m'gosh... Leah, this is too cute! Love that pretty lace!

Stine said...

So cute!! So looking forward to see your LO next week with pictures of you ;)

Debbie said...

What a clever idea Leah! Now all it needs is some candy corn!

Tammara said...

Super cute! I bought that same container of pretzels at costco and thought about keeping the container but didn't. Love what you did with yours!