Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Its Autumn Time ~Mini Album Swap~


Over at Stuck on U Sketches we had hosted our very first mini album swap! Nanne chose a wonderful Autmn theme and the rest was up to us! We had a great group of extremely talented crafters and I can't wait to see all the mini's! If you'd like a ton of mini inspiration, come check out the links as well!

I will be posting my mini soon, maybe next week though, we'll see...I have a ton of posts to do for this week so come back often!

Today however I get to show you the amazing album that I received! I was so lucky to be paired with one of my very favorite paper crafters, Debbie Burns! You can find her here! Thank you SO much Debbie for the love you put into this! I loved it and so did the kids! =) Debbie will be posting this on her blog as well so if you need more detail, I am sure she'll have it!








Thanks again and see ya all soon!
p.s. Sorry I have been lacking on blog hopping, for some time now. Its been crazy here and I am just waiting for things to settle down and get back into a routine. Miss all the fun stuff out there! That's for sure!

11 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can't wait to see your mini album... this one is beautiful..

Audrey Frelx said...

Debbie's album to you is amazing! I'd really like to see yours too when you post it!

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! lucky you to recieve this album. It's gorgeous!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Debbie's album is AMAZING I just love her work. You really are going to enjoy this for a lifetime!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh, wow, Leah. You must love this to pieces!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is fabulous!!!!!!! Love it

CelticWoman said...

what a treasure. Sandi

Diane said...

Wonderful album!

Nanne said...

Oh gosh!! how cute is that..just put a big smile on my face looking through all those fab pages.. Love it so!!
Hugs
Nanné

LISA said...

Wow, what a beautiful album!! So many gorgeous details!! Love it!!

Diana said...

This is beautiful!!!! I love that tree.