Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love (my anniversary card)


Love, You and Me

Hey all! Just want you all to know that I have lots of posts for this week, yesterday I posted Debbie Burns mini album, its incredible so go on back and check it out! =) Sometimes I know I get nervous that I post so much that your gonna miss something! LOL! Okay well that's not been the case lately, but I'm sure you all understand! Right?

My 8 year anniversary is this coming December but when I recieved this beautiful line Love Nest by Glitz, I knew I wanted to make something romantic with it! You can find this line and some of their other news lines and products of at Generations Crafting! =)

Want a little something with a discount? Try my code: ref-rzfud





The title is a Glitz rub on, accent sticker heart and beautiful background stamping is theirs are well! They have these killer distressing stamp sets...some of the coolest I have seen out there! You can find those here!

I used lots of my Martha punches, Glossy Accents, silk leaves, twine and Distress Inks. Loved this lil' project and hope my husband appreciate is too, when the time comes! =)

8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure hubby is going to love it...

Maureen Reiss said...

Very pretty card!! Love the style of it, very different for you. Keep stepping out of your comfort zone, you're great at it!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Leah!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, it's beautiful!

Ness said...

Oh I love your anniversary card Leah, it's beautiful. Love Glitz. Love Ness xx

kelly said...

lovely card x

Bella and Aidee Mom said...

Leah,
I love this...This is so romantic..happy Halloween Girl...Krista

Joy said...

Oh how pretty! I love those lil flowers...did you make them??? I'm sure your husband will cherish this card...its lovely!!
xoxo Joy