Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Old Skull


Old Skull

As promised I have another project for you guys featuring the Bo Bunny line, Whoo-ligans! Luckily Generations Crafting still has plenty of the line available, and good thing too because it's a super fun one!

Now normally I don't let the printed paper design speak alone for a LO however, this one was so cute, it worked out great just as it was! All I really did was add my photos and play around with a gel pen!


Using that white gel pen I did an uneven white line around the entire tree (if you click the lower photo you can see better detail of that). I really loved how that turned out and think it added quite a lot to the tree. You can also see here and in the next photo that I rubbed a white chalk ink pad over the edges and inside the page to make the scene a bit foggy. A simple little detail that turned out cool IRL!


I also did my journaling in the white pen as well as adding some doodling to the printed monsters and some white little dots around the stars. The stars were cut from the Hannah Montana cart and covered in Whoo-ligans Stripe, same for the chipboard brackets above.



The title and border stickers were from the Combo Stickers. And here is that teen photo of me. I am guessing I was just about 13 years old in this photo and almost ready to break the 100 pound mark! LOL! Oh how times have changed! Ha! The two little girls were my younger sisters and the boys my sweet two cousins. I totally remember this little farm and pumpkin patch..now all developed into homes and apartments..so sad!!!


Thanks for checking this out and hope you check out what Generations Crafting has to offer...check out their blog here for lots of great prize giveaways!

Hey hey, coming back because I found out that this LO also goes along SO well with Frosted Designs challenge...your very own journaling or doodling..and since I have done BOTH, I thought I'd add this over here! Hurray!

14 comments:

STAMPMOM9 said...

Leah,
Amazing!! I know I have missed you too!!! Life has had me on a lots of adventures lately and a wild ride to boot!! LOL!! It just took me awhile to make it thru. I can't believe how much the children have grown and Cody oh my!! Adorable!! Love the pics. You creations are all wonderful as usual!! Thanks so much time for taking the time to stop by....I will be checking in often. Lots of Love and hugs, Dawn Gallop

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love you added your own touches to the paper. Very very cute. hugs

CelticWoman said...

Leah this is truly delightful and will bring smiles for years to come, great job. Hugs

Flamenco92627 said...

Too cute! Love the LO-great job.

Fern said...

Leah, this is absolutely adorable!!! Super cute photos and that BoBunny paper is sooo awesome!! May have to check it out!!! TFS! Hugs!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Ohh!! You're sooo cute!! Great LO!! Sometimes it's nice when all the work is done for you. You can get alot of pages done in a small amount of time. Great doodling!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Hey, there Miss Leah! I see that you have made it back safe and sound from camping. I have been sick sick sick .. so no blog hopping for me either! Love that photos of you with the sideways ponytail! A true tween! Great job on your famous journaling and on that awesome tree! Hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, what a fun and absolutely cute layout!!!

Tammara said...

Super cute layout and paper. I love all the doodling and your journaling.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love the journaling around the page! That is what I did on my page today! (Actually I did it 2 weeks ago). Creative minds think alike.......

The6ofusinca said...

Too cute Leah! I love it!!!!! Love those pictures you used!!!! ADORABLE!!!!

XOXO,
Jen

Joni Parker said...

Very cute Leah!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

Kelly said...

Great layout Leah. I love when the paper does all the work and all you have to do is add your own special touches! Gosh, you haven't changed much over the years, I knew it was a picture of you even before I read your posting! Love the previous pictures...aren't kids great...ya gotta love them!

Diana said...

This is adorable, I Love all the doodling. Great LO..Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.